Our Admission Process
Available Science Streams –
You can select any one combination
Pre-University College (PUC)
In order to be eligible for PUC 1st Year, the applicant must clear SSLC (Class Xth) Board Examination conducted by the State with at-least 50% aggregated percentage. Any student securing less than 50% will not be eligible to apply at our college.
In order to be eligible for PUC 2nd Year, the applicant is required to have passed PUC 1st Year Exam conducted within the state of Karnataka with at-least 50% aggregated percentage.
Upto 100% Scholarships
All Meritorious Students i.e., any student scoring 92% or more aggregated percentage in SSLC Exams are awarded full 2-year Scholarships for upto 100% discount.
Under special circumstances, students with limitations or special needs are also provided scholarships.
Applicants involved in any of the following extracurricular activities get special preference:
- Outdoor Sports – Cricket, Football, Hockey, etc.
- Indoor Sports – Chess, Table Tennis, Badminton, etc.
- Provisional 10th Marks Card;
- Original 10th Marks Card;
- SSLC/Xth Hall Ticket Photo Copy;
- Original TC;
- Income Certificate;
- Caste Certificate;
- Passport Size Photograps (6);
- Migration Certificate;
- Aadhar Card Xerox Copy;
- Student’s PassBook Copy (Bank Account Number);
Instructions for Admission
- All Documents Mentioned are mandatory for admission Approval.
- Provisional 10th Marks Card is not necessary if Original Marks Card is submitted.
- Students who are submitting Provisional 10th Marks Card should submit original marks card on or before 15th June-2017.
- Migration Certificate is applicable only for students who have studied 10th standard out side Karnataka. Such student’s should pay an additional fee of Rs. 200/- towards Eligibility Certificate Charged.
- Students who fail to submit all the necessary documents at the time of Admission have to submit all the documents before 15th June 2017.